POWERi is concerned about your rights of privacy. Therefore, our website will help you maintain control over your personal information and foster a more interactive environment. Please feel free to read the following to learn more about our data collection policies and procedures:
TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
- Information You Provide Us Personal information such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, mailing address, zip code, birth date, gender, user ID and password, or other information may be collected via the Site.
- Information from Other Sources We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to your personal information.
HOW INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED & HOW THAT INFORMATION IS USED
- We may collect information from you in several different areas on the site, including, but not limited to:
- Registration You may first be asked to complete a registration form and provide personally identifiable information; you may be asked to choose a user ID and password to take advantage of certain features on the site.
- Newsletters We may offer free newsletters on the site to share special information about us, our events, our affiliates and/or our sponsors. You may receive a newsletter based on registering for that particular information or in conjunction with a special feature, such as registering for special offers. You may cancel your free e-mail subscription by following the instructions provided on the site, or even in a designated area of the newsletter.
- Contests/Sweepstakes We may operate contests and sweepstakes through the site, which will require registration. Your personally identifiable information may be used to contact you for winner notification, prize delivery confirmation or other related purposes. We may ask you permission to allow us to post publicly some of your information on something such as a winners' page, in the event you win a contest or sweepstakes. Except as required by applicable law, we will not post your information without your permission.
- Surveys From time-to-time we may request personally identifiable information from you via surveys. Participation is voluntary, as is your decision to disclose this information.
- Transaction Information If you order any information from our Site, buy any of our products or subscribe for any of the services offered on our Site, we will ask you to complete an order form that will request certain information from you, including financial information such as a credit card number and expiration date and general contact, billing and shipping information. We will use this information to complete the transaction that you have requested, i.e., to deliver the information, products or other services that you order, and to invoice you. Such information is collected and stored through encrypted means for your protection.
- How Your Information Is Used Whenever your personal data is collected on our site, you will be presented with an opportunity to "opt-in" or "opt-out" of POWERi's registered user database. POWERi will periodically send information to users who have acknowledged their willingness to receive it via e-mail or the US Postal service. This information may include but is not limited to service and policy updates, announcements, promotions, and product and service offerings from POWERi and their partners and sponsors. You may change your status in this regard at any time by e-mailing to Info@POWERi.com.
- This Site incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information that we may collect and we have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, misuse and alteration. Your personally identifiable information is transferred to our computers utilizing encryption software. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to do their jobs are allowed access. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
CORRECTING/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If your personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), or if you no longer desire to access our Site, we will attempt to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal data you have provided to us. This can be done by making changes to your profile, by using an opt-out message in an e-mail, or by e-mailing info@POWERi.com.