Mobile marketing via SMS text messaging is the most direct, personal way to mass-market to consumers. Because it’s permission-based, the cell phone user has the ability to opt-in, and the advertiser’s messages are welcome, provided they remain relevant and of value to the consumer. There are currently 267 million text-capable cell phones in the US, providing the ubiquity needed to access consumers at anytime, anywhere. In addition, 94% of text messages are opened & read!
Among the best elements of texting campaigns is the immediacy of engagement. Consumers can text NOW as they’re exposed to an advertiser’s message or call-to-action and receive info back within seconds. Most mobile marketers seek to create an ongoing engagement with an ever-growing database of prospects and customers, distribute sales-generating mobile coupons or offer downloadable binary content such as wallpapers or ring tones.
POWERi wants to provide our clients with an industry leading technology and a variety of mobile capabilities. Our elegant, intuitive and user-friendly mobile platform offerings include a set of web-based mobile campaign templates that allow us to quickly and easily:
- Build, launch and manage pre-configured mobile campaigns
- Upload, store and manage text and binary content (ring tones, images)
- Upload and manage large consumer lists through web interface, for the purposes of sending individual or bulk SMS broadcasts to the consumers in the list
- Most campaigns have the capability to add text-to-win elements for contests and sweepstakes. This includes extensive options to choose winners randomly, limit entries and based messaging on consumer response
- Standard or Premium rate messaging
- API access
- Parent/Child admin capabilities
- Standard Short Code integration
What truly separates POWERi from other companies in the mobile space is the art of their business, notably their ability to manage programs. Educating the client’s staff on the subtleties of the mobile marketplace and an unmatched ability to manage carrier compliance requirements, the Mobile Marketing Association code of conduct, individual carrier Acceptable Use Policies, individual carrier program and technical requirements, the carrier audit procedure and the certification process are our strengths. This way, your team is free to create out-of-the-box campaigns that we ensure fit precisely within the constraints and guidelines of our medium.
Simply put, this partnership will allow you to focus on your core competencies by providing mobile solutions as a seamless extension of your overall marketing vision.